Want to stay warm? Want to extend your scuba diving season? Then dive dry. A dry suit seals you off from the water and keeps you comfortable, even in surprisingly cold water. There is incredible diving in the world’s cooler regions and in some areas, conditions are even better in colder months. Becoming a dry suit diver allows you to expand your boundaries and dive more places, more often.
This course lasts two days, from 9:00-14:00 and includes full insurance,
Padi fees, instructor, tank and weights.
Dry Suit Diver
- All bookings are subject to availability. If the program is not available for your selected date/s, we will suggest an alternative program.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of your booking.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for people with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (for example asthma, heart conditions, etc.) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
- All diving programs are subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.